At Monarch Plan Advisors, our advisors stand by the highest level of professionalism, integrity, competency, and transparency. In addition to our advisors meeting the required licenses set by our industry’s regulatory agencies, our firm requires that anyone speaking to your plan participants about their retirement is either a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), actively studying to sit for the CFP® exam, or has at least passed the CFP modules in the coursework.
In order to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), candidates must meet an experience, background, and education requirements in addition to completing the following coursework:
- Professional Conduct and Regulation
- General Principles of Financial Planning
- Education Planning
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning
- Investment Planning
- Tax Planning
- Retirement Savings and Income Planning
- Estate Planning
- Financial Plan Development (Capstone) Course
For more information, please click here.